- Roast, cook, bake, reheat and hold with precise temperature and humidity control. Power boosting switch allows end user flexibility to increase or reduce air flow.
- Moist heat, dry heat or a combination of both allows for a variety of food preparation and holding.
- Full 8000 Watts of power allows for rethermalization of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350°F. (176.5°C).
- 1850 Watt water heater with separate control and low water indicator.
- Standard with automatic water fill system and low water indicator. LED and water heater shut off when water is at critically low level.
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures and moisture content.
- Deluxe version includes 18 factory or field programmed retherm & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time, temperature and humidity needs.
- AquaTemp system maintains optimum food texture through continuous monitoring of both temperature and humidity. Temperature and humidity values are measured, displayed and controlled through intuitive solid state controller. Air temperature is prioritized over humidity to ensure food safety.
- Deluxe version allows for probe cooking and includes one 1-1/2" food temperature probe.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction and smooth interior coved corners for ease of cleaning and to prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for "easy open" and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latches protect against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with 18 sets of angles.
- Integral drip trough on front keeps traffic area dry, safer.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty.
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Deluxe Model with Programmable Menus and Food Temperature Probe
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Key Lock Latches
- Wire Grids
- Extra Universal Angles
- Side and Rear Bumpers
- HAACP Documentation (built in USB port)
Watch Start-up Video on programming oven controls