- Fully insulated oven designed for quick reconstituting of precooked foods and slow roasting.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices.
- 12,000 Watts of power allows for rethermalization of prepared meals or bulk items.
- Large easy-to-read, quick, no fuss thermostat dial and exact temperature setting of 350˚F (176.5˚C.) makes easy use for all kitchen staff.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for “easy open” and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latches protect against spreading germs.
- Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Removable magnetic digital timer.
- Recessed push/pull handles on both sides prevent damage to walls; allows easy maneuvering.
- Chrome plated wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with 18 sets of angles.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
Power Unit Options:
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 or 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 or 3 Phase 60 Hz.
- 12,000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12,000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12,000 Watts, 480 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories and Options:
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Key Lock Latches
- Wire Grids
- Extra Universal Angles
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- 6" Dia. Casters
- Polyurethane Casters
Miller Time - Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner in the QuikTherm 350 Oven from Cres Cor on Vimeo.