FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Fully insulated undercounter Roast-N-Hold gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
• Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
• Efficient 2000 Watt power unit allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350˚F. (176.5˚C.).
• Roast and hold over 100 lbs. (45.4 kg.) of meat in just 6 sq. ft. of floor space. Convenient undercounter height makes the most of valuable kitchen space.
• Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
• Self-contained power top lifts off for ease of maintenance; available to suit your power requirements.
• Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
• Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
• Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latch for “easy open” and security during transport.
• Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
• Chrome plated wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pans sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with five sets of angles and two raised wire grids.
• Heavy duty 2-1/2" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
• Ovens can be stacked for flexibility.