- Fully insulated oven designed for quick reconstituting of precooked foods and slow roasting at a constant 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Intentionally designed without a hot holding feature, it is only intended to cook food quickly and safely.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
- Efficient 4700 Watt power unit allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items.
- Large easy-to-read, quick, no fuss thermostat dial and exact temperature setting of 350˚F (176.5˚C.) makes easy use for all kitchen staff.
- Cook over 120 lbs. (54 kg.) of meat in just 6 sq. ft. of floor space.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Removable magnetic digital timer.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latch for “easy open” and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Chrome plated wire universal angels accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with six sets of angles and three raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- Ovens can be stacked for flexibility.
Power Unit Options:
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 2000 Watts, 120 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories and Options:
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Stacking Kit
- Key Lock Latch
- Extra Wire Grids
- Extra Universal Angles
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- Various Caster Options
Miller Time - Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner in the QuikTherm 350 Oven from Cres Cor on Vimeo.