- Roast, cook, bake, reheat and hold with precise temperature and humidity control.
- Deluxe model is supplied with 1-1/2" food probe to constantly monitor and control internal food temperature throughout the cooking and holding stages.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices.
- Moist heat, dry heat or a combination of both allows for a variety of food preparation and holding.
- Full 8000 Watts of power allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350°F. (176.5°C).
- Standard 2000 Watt heater with automatic water fill system and low water indicator. LED and water heater shut off when water is at critically low level.
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures and moisture content.
- Deluxe model offers 18 factory or field programmed retherm & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time, temperature and humidity needs.
- AquaTemp system maintains optimum food texture through continuous monitoring of both temperature and humidity. Temperature and humidity values are measured, displayed and controlled through intuitive solid state controller. Air temperature is prioritized over humidity to ensure food safety.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction and smooth interior coved corners for ease of cleaning and to prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for "easy open" and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latches protect against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with 12 sets of angles and six raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty.
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Deluxe Model with 18 Programmable Menus and 1-1/2" Food Temperature Probe
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Key Lock Latches
- Extra Universal Angles
- Side Bumpers
- HAACP Documentation (built in USB port)
- Twist Lock Plug