- Fully insulated Roast-N-Hold gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
- Full 8000 Watts of power allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350°F. (176.5°C.).
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy to read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures.
- Deluxe model offers 18 factory or field programmed roast and hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time and temperature needs.
- Deluxe model allows for probe cooking, includes one 1-1/2" food temperature probe.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for "easy open" and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latches protect against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Recessed push/pull handles on both sides prevent damage to walls; allows easy maneuvering.
- Channel pan slides securely hold 18" x 26" pans on 3" centers without tipping. Provides added strength. Supplied with six raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty.
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 HZ.
Accessories & Options
- Deluxe Model with 18 Programmable Menus and 1-1/2" Food Temperature Probe
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Key Lock Latches
- Wire Grids
- Extra Raised Wire Grids
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- Various Caster Options