Press Brake Operator 2nd Shift
|Reports to||Monroe Moore|
|Hours||2:30 p.m. to 11: 00 p.m.|
|Rate||$22.37 - $ 24.13 per hour plus shift premium|
Qualified candidates must be able to set-up and operate a Press Brake, select, install and align tooling, select tonnage for desired bend results. Set and adjust gauges to achieve correct dimensions. Preferred candidates should have experience working with stainless steel and aluminum.
- Previous press brake experience.
- Ability to read and form parts from blueprints.
- Ability to read bills of manufacturing; metal types and gauges.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 60+ lbs, on a regular basis.
- Ability to progress in a reasonable amount of time to ensure production requirements.
- Ability to fill out required forms/documents.
- Knowledge in shop mathematics, fractions, decimals and tolerances.
- Ability to inspect parts with measuring devices, tape measure, calipers, square and thickness gauges